OM9576-11 is a highly integrated Sub-6GHz L-PAMiD that supports 5G 1T2R handsets and operates efficiently in 5G NR n78 and n77 band. The module is fully programmable through a Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI).
The L-PAMiD consists of a 5G PA, Filter, LNA, Coupler, and SRS switch. RF input/output ports internally matched to 50 ohm to reduce the number of external components. A CMOS integrated circuit uses standard MIPI controls to provide the internal MFC interface and operation. Extremely low leakage current maximizes handset standby time.
The devices packaged in a small LGA package. (3.0 mm x 5.0 mm x 0.75 mm)
• 5G NR supporting n78(3300~3800MHz) n77(3300~4200MHz)
• Support n77 receiving simultaneous in dual Rx path
• Support Fast SRS Hopping timing requirements
• Integrated band-pass filtering
• Forward and reverse coupler with daisy chain switch
• Optimized for APT DC-DC operation
• MIPI v2.1 compliant 52MHz RFFESM bus
• MIPI v3.0 compliant RX function support
• n78 Power Class 2 up to 100MHz Bandwidth with max 5.5V Vcc
• n77 Power Class 3 up to 100MHz Bandwidth with max 5.5V Vcc
• Small package: 3.0 mm × 5.0 mm × 0.8 mm Max, LGA 30 pad configuration
• 5G NR handsets
• 5G NR Bands n78 n77
Figure 1 Functional Block Diagram.